terça-feira, 18 de março de 2008

Hoje acordei com esta música



I can't really explain it, I haven't got the words

It's a feeling that you can't control

I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are

And at the same time something makes you whole

It's like that there's a music, playing in your ear

And I'm listening, and I'm listening, and then I disappear

And then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside

Something bursting me wide open, impossible to hide

And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird

Like Electricity, electricity

Sparks inside of me, and I'm free, I'm free

It's a bit like being angry; it's a bit like being scared

Confused and all mixed up and mad as hell

It's like when you've been crying

And you're empty and you're full

I don't know what it is, it's hard to tell

It's like that there's some music, playing in your ear

But the music is impossible, impossible to hear

But then I feel it move me

Like a burning deep inside

Something bursting me wide open

Impossible to hide

And suddenly I'm flying

Flying like a bird

Like Electricity, electricity

Sparks inside of me

And I'm free, I'm free

Electricity sparks inside of me

And I'm free, I'm free

Oh, I'm free

Lyrics by Lee Hall

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário